SNAP & GO SAUNA by SAUNAFIN
The Traditional Hot Rock Sauna That
Snaps Together & Plugs In
Saunafin Snap & Go Sauna locks and rolls with total ease.
Space will never be a problem and the healthful experience
is never compromised. It can be moved virtually anywhere and
can be set up in minutes, allowing one or two people to enjoy
the sauna in total relaxation and comfort. The natural beauty
of Western Cedar adds even more appeal to this unique sauna.
Your Own Sauna in Four Easy Steps:
The pre-built, pre-wired and fully equipped Snap & Go
Sauna moves easily into place on factory installed wheels.
The two sections line up and lock together.
- Designed so that each half fits through a standard residential
- Pre-wired for a 20 amp outlet
(2.0 kw) has a built in timer & thermostat and maximum
temperature of 186 degrees F.
- Sauna rocks
- Sauna door with large window and self-closing hinges
- Vapor-Proof wall mount sauna light
- Heavy-duty wheels for mobility
- Exclusive wall-locking mechanism
- Full frame construction and finished floor
- Complete accessory package including water bucket, ladle,
headrest, thermometer and towel bar
This compact 110V Sauna heater is a space saver in a small room. Measuring only 12" wide x 9" deep x 25" high, it has the only built-in heater fence in the industry. Compact in size, this heater is made from a heavy-duty deluxe stainless steel for strength and durability.
Other unique features are:
- A lighted control panel located at the top of the heater for easy & safe operation.
- A removable tray attached to the bottom of the heater to catch excess water and prevent leakage of water to the floor.
Min/Max Cubic Ft: 44-79
Wire size: AWG-12
Some restrictions apply.
There may be a freight surcharge to certain Western
States. Prepaid freight excludes HI & AK.
Here to Order