Building a Sauna from scratch?
GET A CUSTOMIZED MATERIAL KIT QUOTE?
Call Us Today!
or local: 905-738-4017
4x6 Boxed - Hemlock
With cedar, we like to say we can guarantee you ten shades of brown. Most love the look of cedar. But some prefer a lighter shade and more consistent coloring.
Hemlock looks very similar to lightly colored cedar but the coloring is more uniform. Basically, a very consistent light shade of brown.
For those who do not like cedar, Hemlock is an excellent option. Hemlock is one of the "harder" softwoods. It has been used effectively for decades in residential saunas.
(We do not recommend Hemlock for commercial public saunas where there is more abuse and excessive water use)
Hemlock kits are available in bench style. Hemlock kits are available with "Boxed" or "Floating" style Benches. In both kits the SPF bench substructure is not included. The 1x4 hemlock bench top material conceals the bench structure.
All our Clear Hemlock sauna kits come complete. And you have the option to upgrade and customize to suit your layout and preferences. You can add L-benches, change door style, add floor board, backrests, skirts (where applicable), upgrade heater and choose from a large selection of sauna accessories.
Note: We do not have “Hemlock” Doors. Our frameless glass doors have a cedar veneer jamb. Our framed wood doors are constructed of cedar. You can select to delete door and provide your own.
Customize your 4x6 Boxed - Hemlock
- Precisely engineered baffled shell construction provides enhanced air flow for quicker heat-up time, cost saving efficiency, and cooler outer shell
- Rugged construction for years of safe, low cost, efficient sauna enjoyment
- High quality, low watt density heating elements
- Built-in high temperature safety cut-off
- Tested and approved for use in Canada and U.S.A.
|No Control (Add $-185.00)|
|TPT-3 (Included with Sauna Craft) (Included)|
|EL-13 (Add $125.00)|
- Divided output for a constant sauna temperature and reduced energy consumption. The elements cycle off in stages.
- Thermosafe, velvet-smooth (cool-touch) shell covering never gets hot.
- Humidifying reservoir built into all rock trays.
- Deep stainless steel rock compartment. So efficient that all water splashed over rock evaporates.
- Triple-mantled construction for durability.
- Approved for use in Canada and U.S.A.
- Volcanic "sauna" rocks provided with all heater
Tylo Sense Sport 5View Details
Sauna Benches & Layouts
Standard two tier Bench (4x6)
Layout 4x6-1CView Details
Cedar Direction on Ceiling
Ceiling Lining Direction
Cedar direction on the ceiling - Our standard cedar direction of the cedar is front door to back.
Note: Until further notice, 8' clear cedar may not be available for ceiling lining direction
Side to sideView Details
- All doors Pre-Hung on Jamb.
- All Doors have Tempered glass.
- Cedar Framed, Insulated Glass . Rough Opening: R/O= 26” x 76-1/2” (Door= 24” x 74”).
All cedar framed doors constructed of clear Western red cedar.
- Clear Frameless Glass Door. Rough Opening: 27-1/2" x 76-1/2" ( Door 24" x 72").
- Bronze Frameless Glass Door. Rough Opening: 27-1/2" x 76-1/2" ( Door 24" x 72").
** Confirm Door Selection & Rough Opening when ordering.
No DoorView Details
Door Hinge - RightView Details
Door Handle options for cedar framed style doors
Contoured cedar handle standard
Modern Designer Dowel style with metal accents
Note: Frameless glass doors already come with long designer handle
Standard Door HandleView Details
Floor Boards (walking area only) LK-46
No Cedar Floor BoardsView Details
No BackrestView Details
Sauna Kit Lighting
One wall sconce light is included with every sauna kit.
As an option you can upgrade to a pair of recessed ceiling mounted lights.
LED strip accent ligthting is available with any kit. click LED link to see prices. Submit LED light request in commnet section of quotation form
Wall Sconce (Included)View Details
Current price: $0