Building a Sauna from scratch?
GET A CUSTOMIZED MATERIAL KIT QUOTE?
Call Us Today!
or local: 905-738-4017
Customize your 6x7 Cabin
Saaku CP Heater with built in control
Tylo Heaters-CB 7
When you select a Tylo with Pure or Elite control, your Cabin Sauna will come with additional trim to conceal control wires.
Tylo Sense Sport 7View Details
No WindowsView Details
L bench option or 2 tier L bench option is available where size permits.
Two Tier "L" bench CabinView Details
No Accessory PackView Details
Current price: $0
- Cabin Pre-Fab Saunas
- Cabin Layout 6x7
- Pre-Fab Heater Selection
- Cabin (indoor) Assembly
Cabin Pre-Fab Saunas (2x6 log style)
- Cabin Pre-Fab saunas are manufactured in Canada.
- Constructed of solid 2x6 tongue and groove Clear Western Red Cedar "logs" with notch corners and threaded rod system for secure assembly.
- Benches are pre-assembled.
- Standard heater is the Saaku Sauna CP model with control built into the front base of the heater.
- Sauna Door with full-length single pane tempered window (15" x 60").
- Cedar floor in walking area only (not under benches).
- It is important to remember that a prefab sauna is being built in another room. You have to plan and allow for clearances required.
- Outside height is 82-1/8". Due to the assembly process, you need a minimum of 85" for assembly. (we suggest 90" to be safe).
Some height adjustment is possible when ordering.
Sometimes people will assemble sauna and slide it into an area of lower height. If you have a height limitation, speak to us and we can review options.
- Pre-fab saunas are outside dimensions. Add 2" for ceiling overhang. (5' x 6' = 64" x 76"). (Keep in mind when locating the sauna in a corner)
(Note: We also offer a version without the overhang. Contact us if to discuss this option).
Wiring tips for Cabin saunas:
- There is no wall cavity so all wiring is on the surface. Cabin saunas include a heater with built-in control. 240v wire comes directly to the heater through the wall (hole not pre-drilled). If you select one of the Optional Tylo heaters with separate control, we provide a channeled trim to mount control and conceal wire.
- If light included: We recommend the new wireless light bulbs that come with their own low profile wireless light switch. You can mount the light on the ceiling or hidden wall, so the wire is not visible. You then "stick" the light switch on the front exterior wall of the sauna.
You can also install a standard light switch in an adjoining wall next to the sauna, conceal wire in the wall and come down into the sauna from a blind side.
- Use a pancake electrical box for the light. It can be mounted inside the sauna and sauna fixture will cover it.
Wireless Light Switch
Trim For Tylo Heater
Selecting your Pre-Fab Sauna Heater (Wiring Considerations)
In general, heaters with built in controls are simpler to install in pre-fab saunas. This is because the supply wire goes directly to the heater. You do not have to route the wire to a separate control.
As a result the Saaku Sauna CP and Tylo Sense Sport are the obvious choices.
Having said that, you are not limited to a built-in control models.
Some prefer outside controls or the extra features available like remote on/off switch or WiFi.
When opting for an external control model heater with a pre-fab indoor or outdoor sauna, we include extra trim to conceal the wire.
Many of our outdoor pre-fab saunas are also available with wood burning saunas heater.
The outside feed wood stove is manufactured specially for our saunas.
You may aslo select the inside feed Harvia M3 with glass door to view the fire
Saunafin Cabin Sauna Assembly