More About Pre Fab Saunas
All modular saunas have Western Red Cedar
on the inside. The
exterior comes standard with paneling. You may add cedar as
an option to as many outside walls as you like.
Constructed of pre-finished panels, which
screw together. This design offers maximum flexibility.
You may opt to have all exterior walls finished in cedar or
you may select to leave the exterior in paneling. This means
walls that are hidden from view need not be lined with cedar.
It also means you may leave any or all exterior walls as paneling
and paint or otherwise finish then to suit your taste or to
match other room finishes.
the difference between a
Pre-Fab Sauna and a Sauna Material Kit?
(Also commonly referred to as Pre Built
Saunas or Modular Saunas)
- Pre-Fab saunas are (as the name suggests)
- They are first built in the factory and then disassembled
- They can be assembled in 2-3 hours.
- With Pre-Fab saunas there is no additional framing or
insulation. The walls are self-supporting.
- Everything is designed for quick assembly without specialized
- Saunas can be dismantled.
(Also commonly referred to as Sauna Material Kits, Sauna Liner
Kits, Do-It-Yourself Sauna Interior Material kits)
- A Sauna Kit refers to the inside "skin" of
- You or your contractor build the frame walls, insulate
and finish the exterior.
- The kit we supply includes the inside materials; including
the vapor barrier, cedar lining, benches, door, molding,
- You will trim the boards and nail them to the walls &
- You will assemble and install the benches, hang the door,