Building a Sauna from scratch?
GET A CUSTOMIZED MATERIAL KIT QUOTE?
Call Us Today!
or local: 905-738-4017
7 diam x 6 long-Knotty Cedar
Customize your 7 diam x 6 long-Knotty Cedar
Saaku CP Heater with built in control
Tylo Heaters-CB 7
When you select a Tylo with Pure or Elite control, your Cabin Sauna will come with additional trim to conceal control wires.
Tylo Sense Sport 7View Details
Wood Stove (Barrel,Pod,Cabin)
Wood Stove, Outside Feed-(Barrel,Pod,Cabin)View Details
Bench 6' longView Details
2 ft porch -Knotty Cedar-7'/8' diam.
No PorchView Details
4 ft Changeroom - Knotty Cedar- 7'/8' diam
No Change RoomView Details
Overhang Cove-Knotty Cedar
No Overhang CoveView Details
Rubber EPDM Waterproof Roof membrane with Cedar Trim - Knotty
No Waterproof Rubber RoofView Details
Flat floor in Barrel Sauna
No Flat FloorView Details
Windows - Barrel
No WindowsView Details
No Accessory PackView Details
Current price: $0
- Barrel Saunas
- Barrel Components
- Barrel Diagrams (Measurements)
Barrels - Clear or Knotty Cedar
The barrel sauna concept is the ideal outdoor sauna. Simple, practical and beautiful. Your choice of either Knotty or Clear Western Red Cedar barrel saunas Barrel saunas have 1-1/2" thick walls for natural insulation and the barrel design gives you a much smaller heating area than a rectangular sauna, with plenty of room for bathers. Ideal by the pool or at the cottage. A healthy and enjoyable space that generations will enjoy.
- Barrel saunas are manufactured in the Canada.
- Constructed of solid 2x6 tongue and groove Clear Western Red Cedar "logs" with notch corners and threaded rod system for secure assembly.
- Benches are pre-assembled.
- Standard heater is Saaku Sauna CP model with control built into front base of heater. (Other heater options; including wood fired.)
- Sauna Door with Full Length, light bronze, single pane tempered window.
For More Barrel Sauna pictures, see "Barrel Saunas" in photo gallery"