Building a Sauna from scratch?
GET A CUSTOMIZED MATERIAL KIT QUOTE?
Call Us Today!
or local: 905-738-4017
LK-Prime-C includes clear cedar for lining walls and ceilings. Wall lining has a staggered, offset seam.
Essentially, every wall uses one 2’ piece and one longer.
For example, a 5’ x 7’ sauna will have 2’&3” for side walls and 2’ & 5’ for back wall.
LK Prime packages come with 1x4 clear cedar bench tops and 2x2 supports as required (optional wx4 benches).
LK Prime includes the Saaku sauna heater with built in thermostat and timer.
Sauna Craft and tylo heaters with separate controls are available as upgrades.
All our Clear cedar sauna kits come complete. And you have the option to upgrade and customize to suit your layout and preferences.
You can add L-benches, change door style, add floor board, backrests, skirts (where applicable),
upgrade heater and choose from a large selection of sauna accessories.
Customize your 4x6 Prime-C
- Built in Controls simplify electrical installation.
- Controls at bottom front of heater. (Control can be relocated to left or right side of base).
- Saaku saunas come with a 50 lb box of rocks.
No HeaterView Details
|No Control (Add $-185.00)|
|TPT-3 (Included with Sauna Craft) (Included)|
|EL-13 (Add $125.00)|
- Divided output for a constant sauna temperature and reduced energy consumption. The elements cycle off in stages.
- Thermosafe, velvet-smooth (cool-touch) shell covering never gets hot.
- Humidifying reservoir built into all rock trays.
- Deep stainless steel rock compartment. So efficient that all water splashed over rock evaporates.
- Triple-mantled construction for durability.
- Approved for use in Canada and U.S.A.
- Volcanic "sauna" rocks provided with all heaters.
Tylo Sense Sport 5View Details
Sauna Benches & Layouts
Standard two tier Bench (4x6)
Layout 4x6-1AView Details
Top "L" bench (4x6 Prime)
Layout 4x6-2BView Details
2 x 4 Bench Tops
2x4 Bench Tops (6')
Lk Prime kits come standard with 1x4 cedar bench tops.
Some prefer the more substantial look and feel of 2x4
Price shown here is just the cost to upgrade main (back wall) benches to 2x4.
If you selected an L-Bench option above, we will add upgrade price for the "L" to your quotation.
1 x 4 Bench Tops (LK Prime standard)View Details
Cedar Direction on Ceiling
Ceiling Lining Direction
Cedar direction on the ceiling - Our standard cedar direction of the cedar is front door to back.
Note: Until further notice, 8' clear cedar may not be available for ceiling lining direction
Side to sideView Details
- All doors Pre-Hung on Jamb.
- All Doors have Tempered glass.
- Cedar Framed, Insulated Glass . Rough Opening: R/O= 26” x 76-1/2” (Door= 24” x 74”).
All cedar framed doors constructed of clear Western red cedar.
- Clear Frameless Glass Door. Rough Opening: 27-1/2" x 76-1/2" ( Door 24" x 72").
- Bronze Frameless Glass Door. Rough Opening: 27-1/2" x 76-1/2" ( Door 24" x 72").
** Confirm Door Selection & Rough Opening when ordering.
No DoorView Details
Door Hinge - LeftView Details
Door Handle options for cedar framed style doors
Contoured cedar handle standard
Modern Designer Dowel style with metal accents
Note: Frameless glass doors already come with long designer handle
Standard Door HandleView Details
Floor Boards (walking area only) LK-46
No Cedar Floor BoardsView Details
No BackrestView Details
Current price: $0
- LK-PRIME INCLUDES:
LK Prime Kits Include:
|1 x 4 (11/16") tongue & groove (T&G), "KNOTTY" STK (Select Tight Knot) Western red cedar for walls and ceiling.|
(Saunas up 8' are line horizontally and have no seams. Saunas over 8' line vertically and may require seams.)
1X4 Clear Cedar bench tops. Benches are supported by wall cleats and 2x2 legs.
Standard: Frameless door Rough Opening: 27-1/2" x 76-1/2"
All KITS INCLUDE:
Foil vapour barrier. Adds insulation value because of heat reflective qualities.
Includes our Standard model Sauna Craft CWM Model Heater (sized according to room size).
Built in thermostat & timer.
Vapour proof marine light fixture.
2 x 2 vertical posts with 1 x 3 rails.
5/8 x 5/8 Cedar Corner molding for walls and ceiling.
1x3 cedar casing for door interior. (Optional additional casing for exterior of door.)
Cedar slide vent for outlet.
Galvanized finishing nails for T&G lining.
Notes & Specifications:
- Standard sauna height is 83½".
- Kits up to 8' x 8' are lined horizontally (unless otherwise noted.)
- Unless otherwise specified, the door is located somewhere on the long wall and cedar on the ceiling runs the shortest span.
- Standard two tier benches on long, back wall opposite door. Bench depths: Top = 20"; Bottom = 16" (for saunas under 5' deep, bottom bench is 8".)
Note Re: material length:
Cedar lining materials come to you 1/4" below the foot.
For example: a 5' x 7' kit includes boards that are 593/4" and 833/4". You can "stretch" your framing 1", so 61" x 85" is OK. But any longer means you will be short. You either need to go to next size of sauna or strap the walls to reduce slightly.