Building a Sauna from scratch?
GET A CUSTOMIZED MATERIAL KIT QUOTE?
Call Us Today!
or local: 905-738-4017
Customize your 4x7 Cabin
Overhang- Indoor Cabin
Standard Design is NO Overhang
No OverhangView Details
Saaku CP Heater with built in control
Tylo Heaters-CB 4
Typically, when you select a Tylo with Pure or Elite control, the controls are installed inside the sauna.
With either control, your pre-fab sauna will include additional trim to conceal the low voltage control cables.
Note: when installing Tylo control inside, the control must be a minimum of 12" from heater and 36" maximum above the floor.
Tylo Sense Sport 5View Details
Sauna Benches & Layouts
L bench option or 2 tier L bench option is available where size permits.
Standard Two Tier (Cabin)View Details
No WindowsView Details
Doors for Pre-Fab Saunas
Pre-Fab Doors come standard as Right Hinged (Left hinge upon request)
Cedar Framed Glass Door (PF standard)View Details
Accessories, Pre-Fab Saunas
All Outdoor & Indoor Pre-Fab saunas included two headrests and a towel rack
Included with Clear Barrel, Pods, Luna, Indoor & Outdoor Cabin
No Additional Accessories (PF)View Details
Current price: $0
- Red Cedar Indoor Cabin Sauna Assembly & Video (IC)
- Cabin Pre-Fab Saunas
- Cabin Layout 4x7
- Pre-Fab Heater Selection
- Freight Estimate- Indoor Cabin
Indoor Cabin Assembly Instruction Manual: Click Here
See below Assembly Video:
Cabin Pre-Fab Saunas (2x6 log style)
- Cabin Pre-Fab saunas are manufactured in Canada.
- Constructed of solid 2x6 tongue and groove Clear Western Red Cedar "logs" with notch corners and threaded rod system for secure assembly.
- Benches are pre-assembled.
- Standard heater is the Saaku Sauna CP model with control built into the front base of the heater.
- Sauna Door with full-length single pane tempered window (15" x 60").
- Cedar floor in walking area only (not under benches).
- It is important to remember that a prefab sauna is being built in another room. You have to plan and allow for clearances required.
- Outside height is 82-1/8". Due to the assembly process, you need a minimum of 85" for assembly. (we suggest 90" to be safe).
Some height adjustment is possible when ordering.
Sometimes people will assemble sauna and slide it into an area of lower height. If you have a height limitation, speak to us and we can review options.
- Pre-fab saunas are outside dimensions. Add 2" for ceiling overhang. (5' x 6' = 64" x 76"). (Keep in mind when locating the sauna in a corner)
(Note: We also offer a version without the overhang. Contact us to discuss this option).
Wiring tips for Cabin saunas:
- There is no wall cavity so all wiring is on the surface. Cabin saunas include a heater with built-in control. 240v wire comes directly to the heater through the wall (hole not pre-drilled). If you select one of the Optional Tylo heaters with separate control, we provide a channeled trim to mount control and conceal wire.
- If light included: We recommend the new wireless light bulbs that come with their own low profile wireless light switch. You can mount the light on the ceiling or hidden wall, so the wire is not visible. You then "stick" the light switch on the front exterior wall of the sauna.
You can also install a standard light switch in an adjoining wall next to the sauna, conceal wire in the wall and come down into the sauna from a blind side.
- Use a pancake electrical box for the light. It can be mounted inside the sauna and sauna fixture will cover it.
Wireless Light Light switch and conduitC
Inside trim for Tylo with Separate control
Selecting your Pre-Fab Sauna Heater (Wiring Considerations)
In general, heaters with built-in controls are simpler to install in pre-fab saunas. This is because the supply wire goes directly to the heater. You do not have to route the wire to a separate control.
As a result the Saaku Sauna CP and Tylo Sense Sport are the obvious choices.
Having said that, you are not limited to a built-in control models.
Some prefer separate controls for the convenience or for the features that are only available with certain models
The Tylo Plus and Tylo Combi are avaialble with the Pure or Elite (wi-fi) control
The "steaming" Tylo Combi only comes with a separate control
When opting for an separate control model with a pre-fab sauna, the control is usually installed inside the sauna. We include extra trim to conceal the wire.
NOTE: When installing a Tylo control inside sauna, the control must be at least 12" away from the heater and no more than 36" above the floor.
All of our outdoor pre-fab saunas are also available with wood burning saunas heater.
The outside feed wood stove is manufactured specially for our saunas.
You may aslo select the inside feed Harvia M3 with glass door to view the fire
Cabin Sauna Freight Estimate
Factory pick is available. Sauna comes packaged in crate. size varies by sauna selection (approx. 45" x 7' to 8'+ length x 36" height).
Local Delivery and Assembly available in Southern Ontario. (Delivery= approx. $400-$050. Delivery& Set Up=approx. $1100)
Elsewhere, shipping via transport truck. (Call for rate)
Freight will be confirmed before the the order is finalized.
The U.S. freight table below is an estimate based your part of the country.
Cabin Pre-Fab Saunas packed as loose material in a crate.
Shipped via transport truck. Delivery is curbside (at the end of your driveway).
Lift gate delivery is included where available (for crate sizes up to 92").
If crate is too large for liftgate, you must open crate on truck and off load individual pieces.
US FREIGHT ZONES - Cabin Indoor Saunas
Up to 5x5