Benefits Of Buying A Pure Cube Sauna
Posted on 16 May 2022
An outdoor or indoor pure cube sauna can be an amazing addition to your home, bringing many benefits. Most people don't have the proper space in their homes for an entire sauna room, but with a SaunaFin sauna kit, you can enjoy the luxury of a home sauna in minimal area. Whether you’re using an indoor or outdoor pure cube sauna, rest assured of a relaxing experience that can help you get rid of stress and other ailments. However, with the many different saunas available in the market, it's essential to find the right sauna. Read on for a low-down on the advantages of a home sauna and the outdoor/indoor debate.
Home Sauna Benefits
- Relax & de-stress: A relaxing sauna bath is a fantastic stress buster as the sauna heat helps the body release endorphins. These feel-good hormones help alleviate stress and uplift your mood.
- Detox: Saunas are a natural way to expel toxins from the body. Sweating in a sauna helps remove impurities, including heavy metals like lead and mercury.
- Pain Relief: Sitting in the ambient sauna heat can temporarily relax our muscles and help reduce arthritic and muscle pain.
- Healthy Skin: Sauna baths open up the skin pores and allow the skin to breathe and detoxify. A sauna session relaxes facial tension and rejuvenates the skin by bringing nutrients and oxygen to the epidermis. It also enhances cellular growth and collagen production.
- Improve Circulation: Sitting in a sauna raises your body temperature and heart rate. An increased heart rate increases circulation and circulatory health.
Indoor Versus Outdoor Saunas
Here are the pros and cons of indoor & outdoor saunas to help you choose the right one for your home.
- Easy Installation: As your home already has a functioning plumbing & electrical system, it is easy to install an indoor pure cube sauna.
- Convenient: Unlike an outdoor pure cube sauna, you don’t have to worry about rain, snow, or the heat outside to reach your indoor sauna. An indoor sauna can easily integrate into your daily routine with accessible shower facilities & a convenient electric heater.
- Low Maintenance: As an indoor sauna is installed inside your home, it isn’t at the mercy of the elements. No worries about washing the exterior, weatherproofing, or leaky roofs!
- Space Limitations: Unfortunately, the choice of an indoor sauna is limited by space constraints. If you do not have enough space inside, you may have to settle for a smaller sauna or choose a compact design.
- Design Limitations: Though an indoor sauna will be super convenient, only limited designs are available. Plus, you can only install a sauna in a few suitable locations inside the home ( no carpeted areas etc.)
- No Separation from Everday Life: An indoor pure cube sauna will be easily accessible, but it will not be separated from the daily grind of everyday life.
- Natural Relaxed Location: An outdoor sauna provides an authentic feel and the therapeutic environs of nature. A simple walk to the sauna, soaking in the fresh air and sunshine, gives you a moment to disconnect from the monotony of daily life.
- Flexibility: Outdoor saunas are flexible with no space constraints and have the option of an authentic experience of a traditional wood-fired stove.
- Design Aesthetics: Outdoor saunas come in a stunning array of designs and pleasing aesthetics.
- Complex Installation: Providing electrical lines, water, and a stable foundation for outdoor saunas requires additional work.
- Maintenance: Exposure to outside elements in an outdoor sauna requires additional weather & leak proofing and exterior cleaning maintenance.
- Cost: An outdoor sauna can cost a bit more due to exterior cedar and site preparation.
Consider the above to decide between an outdoor and indoor pure cube sauna that works for you. Contact team SaunaFin today to start reaping the sublime benefits of a home sauna!