The Dos and Donts For Installing Pure Cube Saunas
Posted on 21 March 2022
Saunas are a great way to relax and unwind, and with Pure Cube saunas, they're easier to install than ever before. But before you get started, there are a few things you should know. When you're installing a Pure Cube sauna and sauna stove, it's important to follow all the manufacturer's instructions to ensure that the sauna is set up properly and safely.
Is It Safe To Have A Pure Cube Sauna In Your home
Quite naturally, you may be wondering if placing a sauna in your home is a good idea. Luckily, today’s indoor saunas conveniently come with a wealth of safety features. Modern saunas are designed with your health and well-being in mind, and many are now equipped with features that make them safer than ever before.
One of the top concerns people have about saunas is the heat. But today’s saunas are engineered to provide a comfortable, relaxing experience. In fact, many now come with built-in cooling systems that keep the temperature at a comfortable level. Additionally, all saunas come with safety glass that will not shatter when heated.
Another concern people often have is about the potential for fire. But today’s saunas are equipped with safety features that prevent fires from starting. For example, all saunas come with thermal insulation that helps to prevent sparks from igniting. Additionally, many saunas have automatic shut-off features that activate when the unit gets too hot.
So if you’re looking for a safe and healthy way to add some relaxation to your life, a pure cube sauna with a woodburning or electric sauna stove may be just what you need. With so many safety features built-in, you can rest assured that your sauna will provide you with years of safe and healthy enjoyment.
Materials You Can Use For Your Sauna Floor
There are many types of flooring materials you can use in your sauna. Here are five of the most popular:
- Tile: Ceramic or porcelain tile is a popular choice for sauna floors because it is durable and easy to clean.
- Laminate: Laminate flooring is a versatile, affordable option that is moisture-resistant and easy to install.
- Hardwood: Hardwood flooring is a classic choice for saunas, as it is durable and beautiful. However, it may not be the best option if you plan to use your sauna often, as it is susceptible to moisture damage.
- Ceramic: Ceramic is a good choice for saunas, as it is comfortable and won’t be affected by heat.
- Vinyl: Vinyl is a durable, moisture-resistant flooring option that is easy to clean and install.
Here are the do's and don'ts to keep in mind when installing your Pure Cube sauna and sauna stove:
- Do research on the different types of saunas before you buy. This will help you to find the perfect one for your needs.
- Do make sure that you have enough space for your sauna. It’s important to choose a spot that is big enough, and that has good ventilation. Ideally, at least 2 feet on all sides.
- Do consult with a professional before installing your sauna.
- Do use a sturdy surface to install the sauna on - avoid using surfaces that could warp or sag over time.
- Do read the installation instructions carefully before beginning the process.
- Do check the level of your sauna room to ensure a proper fit.
- Do make sure you have all the necessary tools and materials on hand before starting.
- Do follow the step-by-step manufacturer's instructions to the letter to avoid any errors
- Every Pure Cube sauna kit comes with comprehensive instructions, which you should read through carefully before starting installation.
- Don’t skip any steps or try to cut corners - this could damage the sauna or cause a fire.
- Don’t install the sauna in a damp or humid area.
- Don’t install the sauna yourself if you're not familiar with the installation process. It's best to leave this type of job to the professionals.
- Don’t overload the electrical circuit with too many appliances.
- Don’t forget about ventilation for your sauna stove! Make sure there is an adequate way for heat and moisture to escape so that your home doesn't become too hot or humid.
- Don’t force any parts into place, as this could damage the sauna.
- Don’t skip any steps or try to rush through the installation.
- Don’t put the sauna together incorrectly, as this could lead to safety hazards.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your Pure Cube sauna is safely and properly installed. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the installation of your pure cube home sauna, contact a team member at Saunafin today!